Your privacy is very important to us. We want your work on the Internet to be as pleasant and useful as possible, and you can safely use the widest range of information, tools and opportunities that the Internet offers.
The personal information of Members collected during registration (or at any other time) is mainly used to prepare Products or Services according to your needs. Your information will not be transferred or sold to third parties. However, we may partially disclose personal information in special cases described in the “Consent to the newsletter”
What data is collected on the website
When you voluntarily register to receive the newsletter, you send your Name and E-mail through the registration form.
For what purpose is this data collected
The name is used to address you personally, and your e-mail is used to send you mailing lists, news, useful materials, and commercial offers.
Your name and e-mail are not transferred to third parties, under any circumstances, except in cases related to the fulfillment of legal requirements.
You can opt out of receiving mailing letters and delete your contact information from the database at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in each letter.
How is this data used?
This data is used to collect information about the actions of visitors on the website in order to improve its content, improve the functionality of the website and, as a result, create high-quality content and services for visitors.
You can change your browser settings at any time so that the browser blocks all files or notifies you about sending these files. Please note that some functions and services will not be able to work properly.
How is this data protected?
To protect your personal information, we use a variety of administrative, managerial and technical security measures. Our Company adheres to various international control standards aimed at transactions with personal information, which include certain control measures to protect information collected on the Internet.
Our employees are trained to understand and implement these control measures, they are familiar with our Privacy Notice, standards and instructions.
However, despite the fact that we strive to protect your personal information, you should also take measures to protect it.
We strongly recommend that you take all possible precautions during your stay on the Internet. The services and websites organized by us provide measures to protect against leakage, unauthorized use and modification of information that we control. Despite the fact that we do everything possible to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access to this information by hackers of third-party organizations.
THE SYSTEM WORKS
CRMiUM is the official Premium Partner of Zoho
SOME OUR CASES ON
We brought the audit and consulting company to a new level of process automation and analytics
We created a single information space with clients for a company that helps in SEO optimization
Automated sales for an IT company from the rating “The Global Outsourcing 100”
Need help in choosing the right solution?
What is Zoho CRM?
Zoho – one of the world's most popular platforms for automating small and medium businesses. Zoho allows you to automate all key business processes: sales, marketing, service, finance, hr, internal and external communications. The platform is cloud-based, which means that you do not need to buy or rent your own servers and maintain them. You simply pay for a subscription and use Zoho apps on your computer or smartphone.
- Zoho CRM. This is a convenient cloud solution that allows you to fully automate the marketing and sales department.
- Zoho Creator. It is a platform on which low-code business applications are developed.
- Zoho Recruit. It is used to optimize the process of finding applicants and their subsequent hiring.
- Zoho People. Allows you to manage staff through one convenient and intuitive environment.
- Zoho Finance Plus. This is a practical, powerful, modern platform with which you can automate various financial transactions.
- Zoho Projects. A powerful cloud tool with which you can manage various projects, distribute tasks to employees and track the final or intermediate result.
- Zoho Connect. This module allows you to organize effective work on joint projects for your employees.
- Zoho Workplace. It is a set of modules for creating a full-fledged workspace. Your employees will be able to communicate with each other, store files in it, set tasks and complete them.
- Zoho Analytics. This module is used for data analysis and BI self-service. With it, you can create the necessary diagrams or other visualizations, which makes it easier to work with information.
- Zoho Flow. This is a modern platform that allows you to combine various web applications, link them together and automate workflows of varying complexity.
What are the best uses for Zoho?
How is Zoho CRM different from the competition?
Zoho's main competitive advantage is one of the best "functionality/cost" ratios on the market. Zoho is quick and easy to set up and integrate with any modern IT systems. Separately, it is worth mentioning mobile applications - they are considered by Zoho to be among the best in the industry and do not require separate settings. Those. all processes configured in the main (computer) Zoho platform will work identically in mobile applications.
Zoho One is a practical business package solution. For the price of one CRM, you get not only it, but also 40 additional modules that allow you to integrate the system by launching marketing and financial tools, setting up effective communication channels.