One of the leaders in the field of IT education in Ukraine
How did it all begin?
- The sales department worked in a simple CRM, but its capabilities were no longer enough to solve business problems
- The customer payments schedule was stored separately in Excel spreadsheet, so payments were often missed
- Paid bills were manually tracked in the payment system and the accounting department was bothered answering questions about payment status on a daily basis
- The distribution of leads between managers was carried out by the head of the sales department and this occasionally slowed down the process from time to time
- CRM lacked comprehensive analytics for managers' activity
What was implemented?
Zoho CRM, Zoho Analytics, Zoho Survey, Zoho Forms
- The previous CRM was replaced with Zoho, comprehensively automatised all the processes of the sales department: primary sales, payment reception, customer support, extra sales
- Set up the automated payment schedule with auto-reminders, implemented integration with the payment system with automatic payment registration in CRM
- Implemented integration with Monobank and gave an opportunity for students to make purchases on credit from Monobank
- Set up auto-distribution of leads by managers, according to product groups and countries
- Set up dashboards and reports that display both leading and lagging indicators of the sales process (calls, meetings, correspondence, commercial offers, signed contracts, payments, etc.)
Do you want the same?!
Leave a request to get a consultation and the "TOP 10 mistakes at the stage of CRM implementation" checklist