Your privacy is very important to us. We want your work on the Internet to be as pleasant and useful as possible, and you can safely use the widest range of information, tools and opportunities that the Internet offers.
The personal information of Members collected during registration (or at any other time) is mainly used to prepare Products or Services according to your needs. Your information will not be transferred or sold to third parties. However, we may partially disclose personal information in special cases described in the “Consent to the newsletter”
What data is collected on the website
When you voluntarily register to receive the newsletter, you send your Name and E-mail through the registration form.
For what purpose is this data collected
The name is used to address you personally, and your e-mail is used to send you mailing lists, news, useful materials, and commercial offers.
Your name and e-mail are not transferred to third parties, under any circumstances, except in cases related to the fulfillment of legal requirements.
You can opt out of receiving mailing letters and delete your contact information from the database at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in each letter.
How is this data used?
This data is used to collect information about the actions of visitors on the website in order to improve its content, improve the functionality of the website and, as a result, create high-quality content and services for visitors.
You can change your browser settings at any time so that the browser blocks all files or notifies you about sending these files. Please note that some functions and services will not be able to work properly.
How is this data protected?
To protect your personal information, we use a variety of administrative, managerial and technical security measures. Our Company adheres to various international control standards aimed at transactions with personal information, which include certain control measures to protect information collected on the Internet.
Our employees are trained to understand and implement these control measures, they are familiar with our Privacy Notice, standards and instructions.
However, despite the fact that we strive to protect your personal information, you should also take measures to protect it.
We strongly recommend that you take all possible precautions during your stay on the Internet. The services and websites organized by us provide measures to protect against leakage, unauthorized use and modification of information that we control. Despite the fact that we do everything possible to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access to this information by hackers of third-party organizations.
One of the leaders in the field of IT education in Ukraine
- The sales department worked in a simple CRM, but its capabilities were no longer enough to solve business problems
- The customer payments schedule was stored separately in Excel spreadsheet, so payments were often missed
- Paid bills were manually tracked in the payment system and the accounting department was bothered answering questions about payment status on a daily basis
- The distribution of leads between managers was carried out by the head of the sales department and this occasionally slowed down the process from time to time
- CRM lacked comprehensive analytics for managers' activity
- The previous CRM was replaced with Zoho, comprehensively automatised all the processes of the sales department: primary sales, payment reception, customer support, extra sales
- Set up the automated payment schedule with auto-reminders, implemented integration with the payment system with automatic payment registration in CRM
- Implemented integration with Monobank and gave an opportunity for students to make purchases on credit from Monobank
- Set up auto-distribution of leads by managers, according to product groups and countries
- Set up dashboards and reports that display both leading and lagging indicators of the sales process (calls, meetings, correspondence, commercial offers, signed contracts, payments, etc.)