Your privacy is very important to us. We want your work on the Internet to be as pleasant and useful as possible, and you can safely use the widest range of information, tools and opportunities that the Internet offers.
The personal information of Members collected during registration (or at any other time) is mainly used to prepare Products or Services according to your needs. Your information will not be transferred or sold to third parties. However, we may partially disclose personal information in special cases described in the “Consent to the newsletter”
What data is collected on the website
When you voluntarily register to receive the newsletter, you send your Name and E-mail through the registration form.
For what purpose is this data collected
The name is used to address you personally, and your e-mail is used to send you mailing lists, news, useful materials, and commercial offers.
Your name and e-mail are not transferred to third parties, under any circumstances, except in cases related to the fulfillment of legal requirements.
You can opt out of receiving mailing letters and delete your contact information from the database at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in each letter.
How is this data used?
This data is used to collect information about the actions of visitors on the website in order to improve its content, improve the functionality of the website and, as a result, create high-quality content and services for visitors.
You can change your browser settings at any time so that the browser blocks all files or notifies you about sending these files. Please note that some functions and services will not be able to work properly.
How is this data protected?
To protect your personal information, we use a variety of administrative, managerial and technical security measures. Our Company adheres to various international control standards aimed at transactions with personal information, which include certain control measures to protect information collected on the Internet.
Our employees are trained to understand and implement these control measures, they are familiar with our Privacy Notice, standards and instructions.
However, despite the fact that we strive to protect your personal information, you should also take measures to protect it.
We strongly recommend that you take all possible precautions during your stay on the Internet. The services and websites organized by us provide measures to protect against leakage, unauthorized use and modification of information that we control. Despite the fact that we do everything possible to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access to this information by hackers of third-party organizations.
Consulting and audit
Kreston GCG represents the international network Kreston International in Ukraine is one of the world's largest organizations in the field of audit and consulting services using the resources of 23,000 employees in 110 countries.
- There was a need to implement a sales and project management system, since the work was carried out in spreadsheets and documents. For mail and calendar, the company used 3 different corporate Google accounts
- The sales process required unification, needed to set up convenient control and implement tools for effective analysis of the sales pipeline
- There was no analytics for sales channels and a history of contacts' participation in marketing interactions
- The task was to automate the import of new applications from the website and email; set up the lead processing and sales process; implement automatic fixation of the channel of receipt of each lead and deal, to have complete marketing analytics
- The distribution of new applications for managers related to their specialization was automated
- Implemented distribution automatization of new applications for certain managers depending on their specialization
- Implemented integration with telephony, which made it possible, on click, to automatically distribute incoming calls to responsible manager, to log all calls with the ability to listen to them
- Implemented automatic results’ recording of mandatory testing in the client card with the manager's notification
- Up-to-date analytics on the effectiveness of advertising channels based on UTM tags became available
- In the case of an installment plan, we implemented the creation of an expected payment schedule with automatic reminders to the client and manager about the approaching deadline